Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Day as a New Thinker

        I was very excited to start this class. I have heard nothing but good things about it. I also have been in a creative slump that has made me feel a bit frustrated. In class I already had my way of thinking altered. I heard a few things that really stuck out to me and I had to evaluate life once or twice. When I heard "Thinking outside the box is a very in the box way of thinking" I was taken back a bit. I ralized that when I used to say that I felt like I was actually sitting in a box trying to look out but in reality I was in a refridgerator box reading the "how to lift safely" text. I think that this class will help my cut a hole in the side of the new Kenmore machine and and free me from its musty depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment