Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stop! And Read This!

        In class last week, we all talked about our egg projects and it was really cool to see how different people took the project. The ones that really stood out to me was the egg with the glowing lights and the musical one. The lights looked like a party was going on inside it and the musical one made me feel like I was in a strange dream where I had no idea what was going on in it. Really great ideas guys and gals!

        During the dicussion, we had talked about heading towards a traffic light and not wanting to stop what we would do. Like many people in class, I had not thought about the idea of us not even being in a car. Like the rest of you, I assumed we were driving a car and had no other option but to plow through the intersection and hope for the best. When you said "I never said you were in a car," I  almost fell out of my chair. In life there so many options and the ones we pick are the ones we are used to but there are always so many other options our there right in front of us.

        I started to think about this and how many things I can change in my life just by trying to look at other options that I cant see yet. I know they are there now and it will just be a matter of being able to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment