Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rules... or as I call them, my sanity.

        I am a person who like rules, most of the time. I think that other people should follow and that I am the only exception. Like when it comes to driving. I think you need to do the speed limit and I should be allowed to speed past others to get away from others stupid driving skills.
        I have many rules that I live by that my grandpa set to help a person live the best they can. the rules are as follows as told by Tom Bolen,

 Rule number 1: Be the first one to the job site. (He owned his own construction company)

Rule number 2: Do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again later.

Rule number 3: Do work you wouldn't be ashamed to put your name next to. (His company was Tom Bolen Homes)

        He is no longer with us but I still live by these rules. They helped him become the successful man he came to be.

        When given this assignment I wasn't sure where to start and I have a feeling I am going to feel that with every other assignment in this class. I went through and tried to figure out which rule I wanted to break. I thought about it for the first week and then began to remember the rules my grandpa had told me. I am a person who hates to show anyone my work if I don't think it looks professional enough. (Rule number 3) So this is my hardest one to break so I thought it would be best to break this one. I opened Photoshop and just did everything I cringe at. I used a photo of my sister I took over the summer. I decided to just do everything that magazine editors use but in a parody way.


                                                                       Here is my result.
   
 
 
 
 
Here is the original photo.
 
 


                                           And because I couldn't help it.. here is the real version.

 
                                                                    Whew. I feel better.
 \

No comments:

Post a Comment