Sunday, September 29, 2013

Curious

         When I think of curiosity, I think about adventure and want for knowledge. I was walking down the street and just caught a glimpse of a truck with a design on the side and then it disappeared behind a building never to be seen again, and that made me want to know what was on the side of that truck more than needed. It was now just bothering me that I didn't know what it said. so I got the idea that maybe a bit of curiosity is really just us being bothered with the idea of not knowing something. Just call me Mr. Brilliant.

        I then wanted to think of a way to show this. I came up with a very simple concept to present this. I took a box and slit a hole in the side so you could barely see in it. I then put an item in it to where you would only see a little bit of it at a time. Now all the user has to do is try to figure of what the item is. the thing is, the thing in the box is a mirror. so in reality you are looking at yourself and trying to figure out what it is. And hopefully no one will see this before class so they don't know its a mirror. I hope you all like the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment