Sunday, September 22, 2013

Altered Book

For my altered book I went with a old geography book I found at half price books. I didn't have any old books myself to take apart so I wet the used route.

 One thing I love about geography is learning about it be reading. So instead I love to learn about it while being in it. I took ideas I had as made my book into a nature adventure all on its own. Throughout the book here are things to find and see. It is also a type of field guide with "places I've been." I am really happy with it and learned the hard way how to carve a book as well as many others in class I'm sure.

The last section of the book is just a place I put some things I found on my adventure and what I wanted to remember. I hope everyone enjoys it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment