Sunday, October 20, 2013

Charlie and the Candy Factory.

        Well this has been an interesting project. my partner told us about how many jobs she has had, which was 23!, and her most hated job was Little Caesars. She loves music and concerts as well.  My partner Leigh, told a great story about her and her Charlie Sheen incident and her word was "candid" so, I did what any person would logically do... I made a portrait of Charlie Sheen out of candy. I went with this idea because that story is what stuck with me the most. With everyone that went, as they were speaking about themselves I was making a project in my head for everyone, just in case I was partnered up with them. 

       I first was going to do a drawing of her and Charlie or as her and I talked she mentioned she never got a picture with him so I also thought to photoshop her into a picture with him but this ideas was much more fun to do. And I am trying to do many projects for this class away form the computer to not limit myself.

About to begin!
 
All the candy I bought to use!

 
 
The sketch.

 
Finished project.

 
Hipster filters.
 
I hope everyone enjoys my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment