Saturday, October 19, 2013

Class-eth Takeaway-eth

        Hello, fellow bloggers. In class we went around the room and gave a description of ourselves and introduced ourselves. I thought I was fully prepared with a one sentence description of myself and then after the first person went I realized I was WAY un-prepared and quickly rethought my entire speech, taking notes on my phone. It was my turn and I was quite nervous to go. I said what I had to say and sat down and then remembered much more I forgot to say but, oh that's normally how my life goes.
        Listening to everyone reminded me that we are all here for different reasons and that we all have a back story and all have something special in us.  I think that since everyone I think everyone has that side of them only they see when they are by themselves, we can all be very creative and quirky. I know that for me, when I am driving, my car becomes a opera house and I don't care who is watching. I have been at stop lights and the cars next to me ask what station I am listening to so they can know what I'm singing. Or how I'm sure we all do that weird inside voice that sometimes slips out while we are at the store grocery shopping. But all of that weird stuff is what makes us think creatively and I know that during these times we can come up with great ideas.
        So thank you to everyone for sharing some of your personal stories and for us to learn more about each other. I'm sure for some it was a scary task but it may help with taking something off your chest whether you know it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment